Tuesday 6 March 2012

Tyson's Bumper Book of Crime. Number 2 in a totally unexpected series

I've been on a bit of a mission today. First task on the "to do" list was to prepare a Bolognese sauce for Supper. I managed to combine this with listening to an hour long team call so that definitely counted as work.

Lunch was hastily prepared and eaten  and I then nipped down the road to pick up a Defender "A Bar" that I had won on eBay last night. There is no way that I can pass this off as work so I'll explain that trip away as my lunch hour.

T&M were frantic for a walk upon my return so I went straight out again for a circuit of the Three Miler. The weather is beautiful and I would have lingered but I had spent less time than normal in front of the Laptop today and really needed to make sure nothing urgent had arisen.

I therefore didn't need "30%'s Best Girl" to roll in fox shit necessitating a bath before we could re-enter the house ...

... Thanks Tyson!
---
* It is interesting to note that Tyson's last criminal escapade was almost 12 months ago and bears a striking similarity to today's event.

No comments:

Post a Comment