Wednesday 23 April 2014

Picture Post

It was relatively quiet at work today and this was fortunate as a combination of strong pain killers and an infection meant that I am not feeling 100%. Outside of the working day I managed a walk around the Three Miler and made a start o n stripping the frame of the larger cupboard to the right of the Inglenook in the Hall.

As this paltry set of achievements can be summarised in about fifty words I have trawled my Sri Lanka photographs and settled on this pair of youngsters taking a mud bath in the Udawalawe National Park.
These two youngsters are about five years old and were in the company of a single adult cow. They were the first elephants we encountered on entering the park and were right beside the track. They were so close that I had to change my camera lens as I couldn't frame them, even at the lower end of the 70 - 300 zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment