Saturday 26 June 2010

Possible Grounds for Divorce

The title of this post is one of the worst puns I have ever come up with and I have to admit that I am not a fan of the pun preferring extreme sarcasm, irony or surreal. Apologies.

30% has knocked over the coffee grinder whilst vacuuming and has broken the bean hopper. I remained calm, stern, but calm and rapidly sent an enquiry over to Dualit about their emergency services and dispatch of spares.

You probably don't realise how serious this is but we are talking a critical component of a life support system.

I am extremely concerned to note that Dualit don't dispatch in under 24 hours and will only commit to responding to my enquiry in the next 5 days! What the hell do they think I am going to do until this is resolved? Drink instant coffee. ARE THEY BLOODY INSANE?

I would rather have a dusty floor than no coffee.

I am currently taking shallow breaths with a brown paper bag over my mouth and nose. ITS NOT WORKING!

1 comment: