The working day went quite well and I managed to overcome the latest hurdle on one of my projects. 30% and I also managed to find an hour to get out around the Three Miler with the dogs in the late afternoon.
On the bike front I totally failed to change the fork oil, but I did affix the transfer to the panel that conceals the battery and spent a few minutes admiring tinware rather than mechanicals for once.
… it looks like I may have to work some magic with WD40, wet and dry and paint on the corroded original.
---* and it will be interesting to see how the locals respond to skips, excavation and a partially obscured footpath once work commences.